SwitchView MP KVM Switch, 4-port, 1 local user, PS/2, USB and Sun support
Avocent SwitchView MP, 4-port, 1 local user KVM Switch, allows access and control multi-platform servers from one set of peripherals with the SwitchView® MP KVM switch. The SwitchView MP switch provides direct connections to PC, Sun or USB servers. Mouse translation capabilities allow you to work with a PS/2 or Sun mouse to connect to Sun workstations, USB computers, IBM PC/AT or PS/2 systems.
- Control up to four multi-platform servers
- One keyboard, monitor and mouse control all connected servers
- Mouse translation capability
- Eliminates adapters and converters sometimes needed for multi-platform systems
-Computers: IBM PC/AT, PS/2, Sun workstations, USB computers and 100% compatibles,
- Monitors: VGA, SVGA, (XGA, XGA-II with adaptor)
Maximum Resolution: 1600 x 1200 @ 85 Hz,
- Peripherals: PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, Microsoft Explorer mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse Family, IBM Scrollpoint, Logitech Mouseman Wheel, Logitech Trackman Marble wheel, Logitech Marble FX and Kensington 4 button mouse, Sun Type 5 and Type 6.
Vertiv SwitchView MP KVM Switch, 1600 x 1200 pixels
Vertiv SwitchView MP KVM Switch. Keyboard port type: PS/2, Mouse port type: PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1600 x 1200 pixels. Weight: 400 g. Power supply type: 100~240VAC, Dimensions (WxDxH): 205.6 x 279.4 x 43 mm, Compliance industry standards: UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No. 950, EN60950, IEC 950, FCC part 15B, EN55022, EN50082