CopyCentre 18 PPM Digital Copier with Simplex, 850 Pages, Bypass, 2 Paper Trays, 50 Sheet ADF, Desktop
- Breakthrough Emulsion Aggregate Toner delivers sharper, more uniform image quality, longer fuser life and less waste. This is patented technology that the competition does not have.
- Industry leading paper capacity in its class, in addition to the ability to feed the widest range of media.
- Features like Mixed-Sized Originals and Multiple-Up, which are not available on competitive devices.
- State-of-the-art SMart Kits keep downtime to a bare minimum by warning you ahead of time when you'll have to replace toner or print cartridges. With competitive products, you find out too late causing unnecessary service calls resulting in downtime.
- Auditron provides access control to the device which typically is available in high-end devices.
Features that Reduce Costs
- Auditron controls users' access to the device functions so you can monitor and control usage.
- Multiple-up copies up to 4 pages on a single sheet, saving paper.
- EA toner that results in a longer fuser life and less waste giving you better reliability and a lower total cost-of-ownership over the life of the machine.
- Automatic 2-sided copying saves on paper costs and is environmentally friendly.
- Energy Star Compliant, which means you save on energy costs.
Features that Save Time
- Fast page out time of less than 7.5 seconds, reduces wait time at the copier. Most documents are fewer than 5 pages so how fast the first page is delivered is a key indicator of copier performance.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to load different sized documents into the document feeder without the need to break up the job into multiple jobs.
- SMart kits signal when you will need to replace the toner in advance, preventing downtime.
- Consumables are long lasting and designed to be easily replaced by anyone and without a service call.
Features that Enhancement Productivity
- Auto Reduce/Enlarge proportionally reduces or enlarges the image on the copies based on the size of the original and the size of the selected output paper.
- Auto 2-sided printing allows you to print on both sides of the paper without reloading sheets.
- Multiple-up enables printing of up to 4 pages on a single sheet. One-up, two-up or as many as four-up printing on the same page. This environmentally friendly feature decreases the consumption of paper and toner.
- Mixed-Sized Originals allows you to scan originals of different sizes in one job.
Xerox CopyCentre 118VP _JF. Maximum copy speed: 18 cpm, Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4): 18 cpm, Copier resize: 50 - 200%. Maximum print size: A3 (297 x 420 mm), Media types supported: Paper, envelopes, labels, transparencies. Maximum output capacity: 250 sheets. Standard input capacity: 350 sheets. Maximum capacity: 850 sheets