GeForce 6600GT, 128MB GDDR3, DVI-I / D-sub / TV-OUT, PCI-E
- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT VPU
- Supports NVIDIA SLI Technology
- Supports PCI Express and 8 pipelines
- Microsoft DirectX 9.0C and OpenGL 1.5 support
- Integrated with 128MB GDDR3 memory and 128-bit memory interface
- Features DVI-I / D-sub / TV-OUT
- Supports HDTV function and HDTV cable enclosed
- Unique Silent-Pipe design
- GIGABYTE's Turbo Force Ultra Edition guarantee
GIGABYTE Technology Co. Ltd would like to introduce GV-NX66T128VP— the Turbo Force Ultra version of NVIDIA 6600GT. It adopts GIGIABYTE unique silent pipe and high-speed GDDR3 memory, let users to get both performance and silence. If the user would like to upgrade the performance, except the GIGABYTE unique software: V-Tuner2, the rail in the back heatsink can easily be assembled with GIGABYTE patented 3D Plug cooler to solve the heat efficiency. Also, the excellent performance in 3D Mark 2003 is over 4,000 scores and 2005 is approaching 10,000 scores.
Real time monitoring the temperature, cooling fan speed and voltage of the graphics card, and dynamically control the working frequency and fan speed to let your graphics card always run at the best condition. GIGABYTE V-tuner2 provides a user-friendly and simple interface for overclocking, and allows users to dynamically adjust core and memory clocks.
Gigabyte GeForce 6600GT, GDDR2, 128 bit, 2048 x 1536 pixels
Gigabyte GeForce 6600GT. Graphics adapter memory type: GDDR2, Memory bus: 128 bit. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels. DirectX version: 9.0c, OpenGL version: 1.4