Mobile Security 8.0, 1 user
Kaspersky Mobile Security 8.0 is designed to ensure protection of mobile devices running Symbian OS and Microsoft Windows Mobile against malware programs, unsolicited calls and messages: The program offers the following functionality:
- Real-Time Protection of the file system of the device - interception and scan of:
all incoming objects transmitted using wireless connections (IR port, Bluetooth), EMS and MMS messages, during synchronization with the personal computer and downloading files using a browser;
files opened on the mobile device; programs installed from the device's interface.
- Scanning of the file system's objects on the mobile device or on the connected expansion cards by user's demand or according to the schedule.
- Reliable isolation of infected objects in the quarantine storage.
Updating of Kaspersky Mobile Security bases used to scan for malware programs and delete dangerous objects.
- Blocking unwanted incoming and outgoing SMS messages and calls.
Blocking access to or erasing user's data in case of unauthorized actions with the device, as, for instance, theft.
- Protection of the mobile device at the network level.
- Protection with encryption of a folder (except system folders) in the device's memory or on the memory expansion card (through the encrypting functions embedded in the system).
- Receiving geographical coordinates of the device.
Kaspersky Lab Mobile Security 8.0, 1u, 1 license(s)
Kaspersky Lab Mobile Security 8.0, 1u. License quantity: 1 license(s)